FAT16/32 system on a MMC card

Hi,

Could anyone give me source code example to implement FAT16/32 file system on a MMC card? I used Atmega32.

Thanks!

Reply to
terry

"terry" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Check out

There is someone there that will sell you FAT code for accessing an SDcard for $139. Sounds like a bargain to me.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson   ulf@a-t-m-e-l.com

Hi Terry,

Take a look at the various MP3 player projects on the net. I'm sure you will find one with a filesystem that can be adapted to MMC.

If you get really stuck, ask me about my FAT16 Compact Flash filesystem in C. You will have to write your own low level MMC routines, but expect a major time saving over starting from scratch.

Regards, Murray R. Van Luyn.

Reply to
Murray R. Van Luyn

Hi,

the company I work for is selling modules, which read and write to Compact Flash Memory Cards over a RS232 line. The FAT file system is 'on board' so you don't have to worry about it. You can read and write files by using simple "AT+" commands over the serial line. Very simple to use.

Check out:

- or contact me if you need a English speaking person.

Matthias

Avisaro AG

Reply to
matt