MMC modes

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me out with a simple question about interfacing to an MMC/SD card.

I wish to talk to card via MMC mode. Does that mean that pin 1 of the MMC card should be driven with a logic high signal, or should be it be left floating?

I understand that by driving a logic low signal onto pin 1 of the MMC card will select it and put it into SPI mode.

Can anyone confirm that?

thanks,

Reply to
tehn yit chin