FAT I/O code for Atmel 8051

I'm trying to find some code for my CompactFlash project. All the code I find is for AVR and obviously wont work. Does anyone have any full code I can have? OR can recommend a place to purchase code? Most of the code I have found for sell is for x86 boards.

Thanks,

Sean

Reply to
Sean Whitesell

snipped-for-privacy@vigoris.net (Sean Whitesell) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

How hard could it be to port it? It's C after all.

--
- Mark ->
Mark A. Odell

I may be showing my inexperience but I got to start somewhere. In the little time I have for the project I'll even ask stupid questions if they somehow help.

Reply to
Sean W

The AT89C51SND1 demo board comes with FAT code source

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com

I'm quite aware of that. But, that code is so interconnected that I'm having a hard time pulling it out for my project. My project will not have the voice, song, and mp3 drivers. I'm trying to get just the FAT (and CompactFlash, ata, etc) code seperate. Can you help with this?

thanks,

sean

Reply to
Sean Whitesell