Newbie needing advice for design

I'm needing to put together a project. I'm looking for a processor, FGPA co-processor, 2GB memory, USB 1.1. I currently have an ARM 7 and an Altera and only 32MB memory with a NetChip 2888 USB chip. Can someone recommend how I can get to 2GB memory with disk-on-chip that is not a power hog?

Thanks,

Sean

Reply to
Sean Whitesell

I don't know about power usage. How about, a Mini ITX mother board with a CF slot and an FPGA on a PCI card?

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Mason