FA: ARM EVBs and misc OEM parts, PSUs, etc (cleanup)

Hi all,

An office reshuffle means I have to clean up my workspace a little. I've put a bunch of my packrat stuff up on ebay using my employer's account:

Items of particular interest are perhaps the StrongARM EVB, the Cirrus ARM EVB, and the Epson SED1354 EVB and sample chips. There are also a few Maverick (7312) ARM SoCs, and other misc items, cable assemblies, PSUs, and so forth.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

Have you used the Epson chips with Linux? We're trying to get a lowcost LCD into ours, and in a few months will try and get a framebuffer on those things.

--
Alex Pavloff - remove BLAH to email
Software Engineer, ESA Technology

No. The Epson parts are kind of nasty to work with, in that support isn't great (in my experience) and the price/leadtimes are downright lousy. It was simpler and cheaper to select a different microcontroller with on-chip LCD controller capable of meeting our needs.

What core are you using?

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards