GP32 Bootloader

Hi,

Wondering about bootloader options for the Motorola HC08GP32. Would like to obtain a serial bootloader using the SCI port to flash the CPU using a host PC via RS232 port. Really don't want to spend much time writing a bootloader or the host software. Is there anything I can get off the shelf (even commercial product) to perform this function?

Thanks,

Paul

Reply to
Paul W.

I was pretty sure the HC08 chips had ISP and Monitor mode. Investigate Motorola's appnotes, they usually have a schematic for ISP. pemicro.com has the dev tools and programmer.

Reply to
Garrett Mace

Hi, Have a look at the application note AN2295/D from MOTOROLA ("Developer's Serial Bootloader for 68HC08"). Or you can use the P&E MICRO software, downloadable for free on the site

Yvan

Garrett Mace a écrit dans le message : bGw8b.3446$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.rdc-kc.rr.com...

has

Reply to