Ethernet converter RTL8019AS

Hello friends, I m working as a R & D embedded Engineer.

I would like to know how ethernet converter RTL8019AS actually works... If possible please send me detail links... My current application uses RTL8019AS externally and now we are planning to design it on board with my present 8 bit controller..

Thanks & Regards, Anjali

Reply to
Anjali

The simple answer to that is that it works very well if you don't expect too much

Good luck!

Reply to
karel

Does the 'R' in R&D involve RTFM?

Regards, Richard.

    for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430 Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051 & PIC18 * * * *
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

And the 'D' is delegate?

Vic