Embedding Fail: missing files

Hi, I used to be ported Linux without any problems so far. However, I have got a strange problem when I tried to port IEEE802.11 a/b/g PCI card. Only with ath_xxx modules I did not have any problem to support .11a. To support 11b/g, I needed to include wireless_tools packages such as iwconfig, iwpriv, and libraries. After including I did update /etc/ld.so.conf and "ldconfig" then embedding. This made a screwed problem. First time I got a message "ldconfig: libasound.so does not have ELF format header ......" After modification of libasound.so, I did not this message but I could not make some files into the image. When running the embedded system, the directory /usr/local/ was empty, nothing in the directory.

Does anybody have got any similar problems before?

Thank you, bkna.

Reply to
Bokyun Na