Easy way to implement WiFi sensor.

I have a sensor I want to put on my wifi network. What is the cheapest easy way to do this. Prefer a solution that I can embed in my electronics.

thanks bob

Reply to
rjames.clarke

Buy a CDFAxxxxx or earlier serial number linksys WRT54G - ie, one from a few months ago before they stopped running linux (Or get a CGN6xxxx or earlier WRTG54GS). Lots of online discussion of how to modify them.

Guess you need an embedded module then... probably costs more in small quantities as you don't get the discounts of a high-volume consumer product.

Reply to
cs_posting

and
sell wifi modules that have a serial port and gpio. I have not used either device.

Alan Nishioka

Reply to
Alan Nishioka

edtp airdrop board

Alex Gibson

Oh crap. I was just on my way to the store. What are the designations of those that don't run Linux? A quick search does not seem to be helping.

Reply to
Bryan Hackney