easy-Radio

Has anyone used the analogue RSSI output on the easy-Radio devices? If so, when is the reading valid? i.e. does it have to be read during an actual receive or does it stay valid afterwards as well?

TIA.

Rog.

Reply to
Roger

I think it just looks at the incoming RF level, nothing to do with the data.

martin

Serious error. All shortcuts have disappeared. Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

Reply to
martin griffith

I would scope it myself, after checking the datasheets.

The Received Signal Strength Indicator common on a lot of receivers has many different characteristics (some analogue aome digital). How long they stay at the level will depend on design and tolerances as they MAY be output capacitances to smooth and delay the output.

Hence why I suggest scoping it and testing.

    PC Services
             For those web sites you hate
Reply to
Paul Carpenter