Earthlink?

Hi The last time I asked a question boy I really opened a hornets nest. Hope this doesn't do it too.

First I am no computer whiz. I know enough to use apps etc. That being said here is my new question.

When I went DSL with my local phone carrier Verizon, the software installed Verizon Yahoo. I used to run Earthlink dial-up and liked Earthlink I do not like Yahoo. My question is; Can I install Earthlink broadband over, also or instead of Yahoo?

iggy

Reply to
Radionutz

I have no idea what your previous post was - but can say that this is not the correct group for your new question. Expect some harsh treatment.

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.freertos.org/Documentation/FreeRTOS-documentation-and-book.html
New FreeRTOS eBook
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

Vista *could* be considered part of a toolchain, so that thread was marginally on-topic.

Start by learning what EMBEDDED means.

This group is NOT about how to use your Windoze computer. There are **appropriate** groups to be found for that:

If you want to discuss MICROCONTROLLERS

then this is the group.

Reply to
jeff.marguglio

Sorry

Reply to
Radionutz

Hi; Awhile back apparently because I asked an inapriate question, it was suggested that I learn what embedded means.Well I have to plead guilty on my ignorance. Would someone mind explaining what it does me?

THANKS, DON

Reply to
Radionutz

It's to do with "computers" that don't look like computers (e.g., the brains inside a washing machine or automobile or diffusion pump or missile guidance system or ...) and the design and development thereof.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to