dsp with a vga driver

Hi, Is there a DSP/micro with capability to directly get connected to CRT/ LCD display.Basically I need to display some images, some text, and possibly a windows application like stuff to run entirely from a micro/ DSP. Some results I could find in the net but I do not want to drive the dislpay via serial port or I do not want to make an SBC kind of thing with some highperformance x86 variety processor.Either I would store the screen(s) in the DSP or a memory device in the DSP board or I would create the screens on the fly. Thank you. Romesh.

Reply to
romeshkulasekhara

ADI BlackFin provides PPI interface that can be connected to a video coder. Also you can drive the LCD directly with it.

Vladimir Vassilevsky DSP and Mixed Signal Consultant

Vladimir Vassilevsky

don't know if this is going to help:

or in the next week, we should have:

and:

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Affiliate Program:   http://www.dontronics.com/affiliate
Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.wizard-of-oz.com

Serial OLED uses standard micro-SD memory cards.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16659
Reply to
Don McKenzie