device information

I am looking for some position/speed sensor detector device. It only needs to work within 40 cm range. In term of position detection, I do not need super accuracy. Any advices will be appreciated.

Reply to
ask8y

I am looking for some position/speed sensor detector device. It only needs to work within 40 cm range. In term of position detection, I do not need super accuracy. Any advices will be appreciated.

Reply to
ask8y

Half metre ruler & stopwatch?

Reply to
Deep Reset

There are GPS equipments capable of this accuracy. If you have to ask here, you can't afford them anyway.

Reply to
linnix