decoupling the ADC reference on 16F15344

Hello,

I would like to know if there's a way to output the internal adc vref(1.024 or 2.048 V) onto the vref+ pin, to attach an external decoupling capacitor. The Datasheet is a bit unclear on this. There's a bit to connect the ext aref pin from adc vref, but I think that just uses vhatever voltage is there externally. (ADPREF in ADCON1). There's also the DAC1OE2 bit in DAC1CON0, but they don't really say on what pin that shows up. DAC1OUT2 is not in the pin list.

Regards, Johann

Reply to
Johann Klammer