DAS recomendataion

Hi all, I need a data capturing card with a sampling rate of atleast one mega samples per second and PCI bus. It should be possible to store the data acquired to hard disk by DMA. I need 30 signals to be processed simultaneously and all the channels at 1 MHz simultaneously. Has anyone used such a DAS except NI make? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance, Wills.

Reply to
Wills