DAS recommendation

I am searching for a portable (low cost) data acquisition system with minimum 4 analog channels and 200 ksamples/sec. simultaneous sampling. I will be processing signals of a few hundreds of micro volts to hundreds of millivolts. I will be streaming the data to a pc for logging. Any recommendations ?

I have asked this in sci.engr.control but I could get little response.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
romeshkulasekhara

Sorry, all that occurs to me is a soundcard, and they're usually not capable of such rates. Maybe there is one somewhere for the job...

Reply to
amark

Try National Instruments. You'll need more in the way of specs..

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Also try Measurement computing.

Martin Riddle

You can use a micro with high sampling rates. For example: ARM M3 can sample upward of 250K/s. However, you would need to deal with the high data rate (200K/s * 10 b/s * 4 =3D 8Mb/s). Furthermore, you need pre-amps to bring the signals into manageable ranges.

Reply to
linnix