coldfire

i am trying to install the GNU tools .But it is getting strucked at the end.What i have to do.I am using the free GNU tools providedby motorola

Reply to
srini

More information required...

I.e. Which gnu tools / what version / where from ?

What operating system - what coldfire variant.

Help us to help you.

P.

Reply to
Paul Whitfield

I am using WINDOWS XP Actually they provided a CD which containes the GNU tools. I am using MCF5282

Reply to
srini

So? Is there a question there? Who is 'they'? Do try to post coherent messages with adequate context. See below.

-- "If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, don't use the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article. Click on "show options" at the top of the article, then click on the "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers." - Keith Thompson More details at: Also see

Reply to
CBFalconer

'they' was Motorola (see his 1st post).

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)

Try CodeSourcery, they sell support for GNU tools. Or use a commercial compiler (Diab, Metrowerks, GreenHills to name some).