Code Coverage Tool-motorola68302/hp-ux

Hi, Iam looking for a code coverage tool for M68302 microprocessor target, X-ray debugger, HP emulator, MRI C++ cross compiler, and host is HP-UX. Looks like Mentor Graphics has stopped their support for such kind of a tool. Could you gimme any info you know about this...

cheers, giri.

Reply to
spam magnet

in the USA or
elsewhere for info on Cantata C++.

--
Scott
Validated Software Corp.

Or, we can do code coverage as a service under contract.

--
Scott
Validated Software Corp.

We supply test coverage tools that are good for embedded systems, by virtue of instrumenting the source code so you can use your conventional compiler. We offer both ANSI C and ANSI C++ versions, and can easily build versions for custom dialects (I don't know how different MRI C++ is from ANSI. If you stick to the ANSI subset, it doesn't matter!).

See

Ira D. Baxter, Ph.D., CTO   512-250-1018
Semantic Designs, Inc.      www.semdesigns.com

Newsgroups
Ira Baxter