Cheap/free stuff

I've been cleaning out my garage and I am offering the following somewhat outdated items. Price is best offer. Terms: cash and carry. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area:

Motorola 68HC05EVM Rev. C development board for 68HC05 processors. Thorson Engineering Micro-AID/05A development board for 68HC05 processors. Siemens RMB-166 Evaluation Board with software tools. BP Microsystems EP-1 EPROM programmer. EPROM Eraser.

Contact Jon Gabel snipped-for-privacy@rcn.com

Reply to
Jon Gabel