C6x DMA: using dma_int0 to trigger a dma transaction on dma1

TI C6x question here:

the dma channels on the C6x can be setup such that they are synchronized to a number of events (32 total). I have experimenting with this such at

ext_int7 triggers dma channel 0 to move data on completion dma0 generates dma_int0 (cpu int8)

I would like to use dma_int0 to kick off another transaction but with dma channel 1. in short have dma channel 1 synchronized to the dma0's complete interrupt.

the first part is functioning as expected, second part is where the problem lies. I know the dma0 complete interrupt is generated since I have a handler chained to it, but its not triggering a transaction on dma channel 1.

Has anyone done something like this? Ill post code if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Reply to
him

/******************/ int wdDmaCtrl0=0,wdDmaCtrl1;

/*halt DMA0 and DMA1*/ DMA0_PRIMARY_CTRL=DMA_STOP_VAL; DMA1_PRIMARY_CTRL=DMA_STOP_VAL; /*initialize DMA0 to transfer on int 7 and to reload using counterA and globalB*/

DMA0_SECONDARY_CTRL=(1

Reply to
him