C source code formatter: looking for a good one

Obviously, or you wouldn't be able to do it! I interpret your comment as meaning that C gives people rope to hang themselves with; that the incapability of using the language properly is built into some programmers.

-- Peter Bushell

Peter Bushell

Hi guys,

I finally purchased a commercial tool for about 200 Euros and, as a formatting style, I'm using the GNU one.

Enrico

Reply to
Enrico Migliore

Use of GNU indent would have saved you 200 Euros, or about 250 USD today :-) Assuming you are using C.

     USE worldnet address!
Reply to
CBFalconer