Good C free code editor?

I'm looking for a free c code editor that has a nice feature. I have been using Code Composer Studio from Texas Instruments for a while and gotten used to having it suggest structures posts when I?m writing the code that access structures. (If you understand what I mean)

If I have a struct like this:

struct BZ

{

int a;

int b;

};

struct BZ blopp;

, and start writing:

blopp.

Then it should suggest [a, b], so I can select one of them.

Is there a free c code editor that does that?

Reply to
Sub

Have a look at Eclipse,

Vadim