BDM programmer for MC9S08GB

Anyone know of a BDM interface for the Freescale MC9S08GB parts, that runs on Linux or something as simple? We prefer the serial or parallel port.

The ideal software would allow a tech to type:

"prog target.s19"

(where "target.s19" is the S-record software for the board being programmed) and the code spews down the BDM port to program the MC9S08GB, including pre-erasing.

It's beginning to look like we'll be writing our own.

TIA.

Steve.

--
Steven D. Swift, novatech@eskimo.com, http://www.novatech-instr.com
NOVATECH INSTRUMENTS, INC.      P.O. Box 55997