Bluetooth PIC32 Win7 ??

I'm trying to develop a bluetooth interface between my PIC32 board and my computer. I'm new to embedded bluetooth so I'm having some trouble finding good transceivers.

I've found one that follows SSP (Serial Port Profile), and I like it very much, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with the PC bluetooth.

Could you help me giving me some information about the most common bluetooth profiles on computers and transceivers to use in an embedded application?

Best regards,

Ricardo Nunes

rnunes

SPP is supported by windows. If you have BT on your PC, it will connect with your device perfectly.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

How about Microchip's MRF24J40 for Microchip's PIC32? You can even use it with Microchip's software stack.

Reply to
linnix