Basic DAC Question

I don't think that the OP asked for that, and I certainly didn't have that in mind. I was hoping to calculate the no-filtering THD, which seems a lot easier to calculate. I can always do a SPICE simutation to figure it out for a particular DAC and filter, but having a formula and figuring out the reasons why the formula works is always a big help in getting a deeper understanding of a circuit. And it's an interesting puzzle.

Leaving off the filter, how did you calculate the 0.02% and 3% THD figures? Did you use the "multiply bits by magic number X" method posted elsewhere?

Reply to
Guy Macon

I've a real problem with 'em. Keep policing. It's the only way I'll learn :)

Reply to
john

Yes. :)

Reply to
john

But

y'alls

does.

John

You are *not* an authority on the syntax of yat.

John

How about "y'all's", as in: "Y'all's coming over tonight to watch NASCAR, right?"

--
  Keith
Reply to

"Y'all's coming over tonight to watch NASCAR, ain'tcha?"

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell