Renesas Processor Problem

I've got a Renesas dev kit for their H8SX1664 processor and I can't connect to it with the Flash Development Toolkit. The connection is through their E8 interface. I can see that the FDT is talking to the E8 via USB, but I'm not having any luck getting any further. I've used the FDT with a H8S2633 processor without problems, but it doesn't use the E8. This is basic stuff that shouldn't be that hard to get going. Is anyone else using this devkit? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dan

Reply to
Dan N