AT91RM9200 SSC and I2S audio DAC

Is there anybody who has used the SSC of the atmel AT91RM9200 in master mode to control an audio DAC ?

I used the settings as described in the Atmel application note in my device driver, but when a data to the driver and watch output on a scope I see that left and right channels sometimes swap.

After this I did a test by writing only one short ( 16bit ) into the SSC_THR and watch this data in relation to the frame sync signal, the data is sometimes output when framesync = 0, and sometimes when framesync = 1 I can not find any logic behaviour.

Settings I used are as follows :

***TFMR*** FSEDGE = 0 FSDEN = 0 FSOS = 1 FSLEN = 15 DATNB = 1 MSBF = 1 DATLEN = 15

***TCMR*** PERIOD=15 STDDLY=1 START=4 CKI=0 CKO=1 CKS=0

Any help would be apriciated, since I`m really ran out of ideas :-(

Marcel G

Reply to
Marcel-G