AT91RM9200 and SPI Dataflash on CS0 - Linux Kernel

Hello, Does somebody have working Linux drivers atmel_spi and mtd_dataflash ? I have AT91RM9200 with 8MB spi dataflash connetcted to SPI CS0. Before I was using at91_spi and at91_dataflash in kernel 2.6.23 (patched from maxim) and it was workinf fine. When I switched to the atmel_spi and mtd_dataflash - I see that RM9200 sending data - byte OP_READ_STATUS, cs go down and up, and dataflash responds with status. But driver says that was nothing to read. Any comments are welcome :)

--
Best regards

Pelos
http://twarm.pelos.pl