AT91RM9200 compiler

Hi everybody: I'm looking for AT91RM9200's compiler C & I searched so many.I have foun different companies for this purpose like: HI-TECH & Rowley Associates Green Hills,but as a matter of fact I am so confused,I don't know how t compare them & which one of them is the best for my project. Can anybody please guide me? Thanks.

Reply to
Shima

We use

James Dabbs

Depends on your budget. Low budget try

If you need a fairly low budget easy to get going solution, then Rowley Associates adds a nice IDE, debugger, programmer etc. to an gcc compiler.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

In article , Shima writes