armlinux on Cygwin

All,

My Environment Windows based machine running Cygwin. I have got the latest armlinux kernel code (v2.6.14-rc3 from

and other tools from the cygwin like gcc. But for cross compilation we need the tool chains for the ARM based on the Cygwin. Do you know of any pre-built tool chains that i can use for the same ?

Thanks

-Vamsi

Reply to
Vamsi Krishna Paningapalli