ARM board for smartphone

I am looking to build a smartphone based on ARM+linux(android). Pleas suggest some development board in the range of $300 which offe peripherals used in a smartphone like touchscreen, WIFI, GSM modem wit EDGE, Bluetooth, etc.

Reply to
rampup

The closest thing I have found is the NEO 1973 open source phone in that price range.

Core: ARM920T

2.8" LCD 640x480 VGA Resolution

jamesbrinson

"rampup" a écrit dans le message de news:

1OmdnQtkZp2Yup_VnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

may be an answer. See CM-X270 or EM-X270. Cheers, Robert

Reply to
Robert Lacoste