Anyone recognise this hex format?

Which side of the road do you drive on?

--
Burn the land and boil the sea,
 You can't take the sky from me.
Reply to
Geoff McCaughan

You're likely to kill someone if you drive on the wrong side of the road. There's a bit of a difference.

Al

Reply to
Al Borowski

The "Balmer Consulting" in your .sig tells me that you would be willing to work on interesting consulting jobs for high pay. An employer who is looking for a consultant should note that you format your replies in order to make them easy to read. It would be reasonable to assume from this that you would be easy to work with. Someone who refuses to format replies in order to make them easy to read is announcing to the world "I am hard to get along with" and is best ignored.

--
Guy Macon, Electronics Engineer & Project Manager for hire.
Remember Doc Brown from the _Back to the Future_ movies? Do you