Anyone need any CA3081 IC's

Originally an RCA linear part, 7 transistor array with common emitter?

We used this part in one of our boards and recently found out that it is obsolete. Not only obsolete, it's being hoarded by people who restore Bally pinball machines, current market price is $4-$5 if you can find them.

I designed the part out and have about 150 of NOS parts. If you have a non-pinball need for these parts and you've posted here in the past, you can have them for $2 each, min qty 50.

email me if you're interested.

Reply to
Jim Stewart