Any suggestions on ultra lowcost ARM9 SBC Manufacturer?

Good afternoon,

We are looking for a ultra lowcost (less than 100$) but with industrial warranty ARM9 SBC Manufacturer, which could give us good prices for commercial SBCs with these concrete characteristics:

- ARM9 Processor (600 MHz or superior)

- 512 Mb RAM

- 4Gb Flash Disk

- 4 USBs

- VGA output

- Ethernet

- RS-232

Does anybody know any worldwide manufacturer, specially in the Asia region (Taiwan for example), that could fulfil these requirements? It's a very urgent issue.

Thanks very much in advance.

Best regards, Miguel.

Reply to
Lonifasiko

Are you ready/willing to buy more than 100?

Reply to
linnix

Depending on the price, quality, warranty and delivery times...for these last months of the present year we are expecting to buy 20-30 units, and for 2011 we plan to expand our business and buy more than

100.

Any special suggestion?

Thanks very much linnix.

Best regards, Miguel.