Accessing the Z drive of Symbian with the OMAP

Hi, Does anyone know how to access the Z drive in Symbian with the OMAP platform ? I can browse to the C drive but my applications are on the Z drive. Is there any devices I could use ? CTRL-Q doesn't seem to work with hyperterminal, and I can't use the function key F1 either... cheers, Sam

please do no reply to this email address

Reply to
berthelot samuel