Knee injury

Mark,

I'm scheduled for a game tomorrow at Hampton Christian. Yesterday at Wolftrap I injured my right knee pretty badly -- I can hardly walk. It seems very unwise to assume I'll be able to do the game. Sorry.

Antonio,

This is the same knee I inured two weeks ago. For several days, it felt pretty good, and I didn't feel any problems while I was actually on the field. But after a couple of hours, it started hurting, and now I can hardly walk. It seems unwise to keep me scheduled for next Sunday, if you can possibly get me out of it.

I'm terribly sorry about this, guys. I was really looking forward to being back on the field regularly after four months of 12hr days, 7 days a week at work.

John Perry snipped-for-privacy@infionline.net snipped-for-privacy@larc.nasa.gov

930-8818 224-7803
Reply to
John Perry

Poor, poor, poor John

I wish you all the best and speedy recovery!!!

It seems to me that the cause of your knee injury is not the excercise you took on the field but the long hours you made these past four months.

Dr. Waldemar ~MD ;-)

P.S. What is Wolftrap? P.S.P.S. What exactly are you doing at NASA? P.S.P.S.P.S. I could say that this is kinda OT, but that would be kinda rude. You most likely discovered that yourself by now... ;-)

"John Perry" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@no.spam...

Reply to
WaldemarIII

just to be a little pedantic ....

the correct sequence is:

p.s. for the latin "post scriptum" or in english "after writing"

p.p.s. for the latin "post post scriptum"

p.p.p.s you guessed it, add another "post" and so on until you realise that you should have written all the additions in the main text and start again. ;-)

S-V

Reply to
Sacre Vert

Could it be he's using outlook express? There the buttons for sending mail and posting to usenet are very close. Infact, the same thing happened to me also. Was one of the many reasons that made me switch to another news reader.

Markus

Reply to
Markus Zingg

Dooh

I should have taken a look at the headers of his post first :-(

Maybe Netscape s having a similar UI problem?

Markus

Reply to
Markus Zingg

Nope. I keep forgetting that Netscape automatically includes the newsgroup address if you're in a newsgroup window. This is the third time I can recall. Absent-mindedness is such a drag...

...several others, and, finally, Dr. Waldemar ~MD ;-)

P.S. What is Wolftrap? The local soccer field I refereed at Sunday.

P.S.P.S. What exactly are you doing at NASA? Electrical engineer, overseeing the refurbishment of a testing facility

P.S.P.S.P.S. I could say that this is kinda OT, but that would be kinda rude. You most likely discovered that yourself by now... ;-) :-}

Sorry, folks.

jp

Reply to
John Perry

Hey, just kiddin'

You're a scholar and a gentleman! That's for sure!

Take care now, you hear

Waldemar

P.S. You play SOCCER in the good ole US of A? I'm amazed, genuinly flabberghasted...

P.S. (2) Consider me "Non Compos Mentis"* when I'm havin' fun...

  • Go figure that one

"John Perry" schreef in bericht news:cl36ie$f20$ snipped-for-privacy@news2.news.larc.nasa.gov...

Reply to
WaldemarIII