Saving the data file of a plot with a Stanford SR785 FFT analyzer

We have replaced the floppy disk drive with a USB drive. Now sometimes, but not always, the output file is only 1-byte big!

I use two methods:

1: key DISK, display to disk, to save a .78d-format file I have to convert. 2: key Output, ASCII, Ascii dump, enter, print screen, to save a simple text file.

Am I the only one with this trouble? Of course I formated the new USB key.

Reply to
Jean-Pierre Coulon