Any OMAP developers on this group?

Hi,

I am working on a software project that targets several devices equipped with different TI OMAP CPU's.

One of the devices are giving me a hard time, and I cant figure out what I might be doing wrong on this particular device.

For an OMAP expert with good knowledge about power management, clock generation,peripheral clocking and related issues this should probably take around 5 minutes to figure out.

If you have the above background or know where I can find such a person, please write me back. ( Mind the obvious spamtrap in the reply-to address.)

TIA!

Jonatan

Reply to
Jonatan Fernstad