91c96 with Infineon C16x

Hi
where can i find an application to see how to connect an C16x - Controller
to SMSC LAN91c96 ? I only want to see if i am on the right way ;-)
Thanks
Frank

Re: 91c96 with Infineon C16x
Frank,

get the datasheet and application notes from SMSC.

The ISA interface is your reference.

For smooth operation with the C16x MCU you will need to connect:
D0 - D15
A0 thru A9
CE1 / A19 to VCC
AEN to any free C167 Chipselect (example CS# 3)
ALE to BALE
BHE# to SBHE/CE2
RD# to IORD/xDS
WR# to IOWR
EN16 to GND

INTR0 to any Interrupt/CAPCOM line. Note: the SMSC interrupt is a level
interrupt. with the CAPCOM pins you may only detect rising edge.
Since the SMSC has a neat MMU and sufficient buffer space you can poll it.

Consider using the 16 bit mode.

Set ADDRSELx according to your I/O address selection and add 0x300, also
configure BUSCONx (try 0x68E)

regards
/jan

bruv0g$pkm$ snipped-for-privacy@nella.toplink-plannet.de...