how I can connect 89c51serial port to telephone lineto send data?

dear all, I try to send vedio from cctv via telephone line I connect the cctv camera output to ADC and the output of the ADC to Atmel 89c51 micocontroller to send the data serial but I want to connect the output of the atmel89c51 to the telephone line

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the next step?

best regards yar

I send this question to other two groups sci.design&

Reply to
st_yar

dear all, I try to send vedio from cctv via telephone line I connect the cctv camera output to ADC and the output of the ADC to Atmel 89c51 micocontroller to send the data serial but I want to connect the output of the atmel89c51 to the telephone line

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the next step?

best regards yar

I send this question to other two groups sci.design&

Reply to
st_yar

next is a modem

Reply to