64MB SPI flash RAM?

I am having trouble finding SPI flash RAM with capacities greater than 4 MB (64 Mb). I know that there are MMC cards with 64 MB (256 Mb) capacities, that can easily be interfaced to SPI, but I would like to find the RAM without the packaging.

Any pointers?

Thank you.

David Linker

Reply to
David Linker

Atmel's Dataflash series goes up to 64mbits

Reply to
Mike Harrison

That is the 4 MByte part I mentioned. I am looking for 512mbits, or 64 MByte. I had a typo in my original post.

DTL

Reply to
David Linker

That's quite a range, from roughly 1/2 a bit to 64 MByte. I don't think any are made in the under 1 bit area. :-)

--
 Some informative links:
   http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/
   http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html