Re: Source for Electronic Block-Diagram Symbols?

Hi All.

> >I'm wondering where I can find a good source of block diagram elements >for use in overviews of schematics. I'm looking for stuff like MUXes, >level-shifters, etc. >

We use Visio for this kind of stuff. I don't recall whether you need the "Professional" or "Technical" version these days, but there should be a version available with a bunch of high-level EE symbols. In addition to providing the "templates" for these symbols, Visio is nice for editing block diagrams, which you can then convert to PDF, embed in Word, whatever. If you need something that is not provided, it isn't too hard to create it, starting with an existing template. Probably more expensive than it used to be, but it does produce professional looking results.

-- Chuck Cox SynchroSystems Motorsport Computers Hopped/Up Racing Team

Reply to
Charles Cox

"Professional" or "Technical" version these days, but

addition to providing the "templates" for these

to PDF, embed in Word, whatever. If you need

an existing template. Probably more expensive than it

Tha looks neat (I'm browsing the symbols right now ...).

Thanks!

Andrew E. Kalman, Ph.D.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to