32Bit, Ethernet, Hardware Tools and Eclipse IDE at Low Cost.

We have just introduced a very low cost dev kit, $99 It's 100% complete and the tools are the fully functional. It includes a fully functional 147Mhz coldfire processor module and complete RTOS, TCP/IP and tools.

The price is low enough that you can try it on a whim. If you have any questions please ask or explore the website.

Paul

Reply to
pbreed

your website was down when I tried it..

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Fred*

Your sense of timing is perfect. I think it was down for about 10 minutes this morning.

Paul

Reply to
pbreed

The offsite server farm with redundant network connections and redundant servers is having a power problem.... So the netburner server has been up and down all day.

Paul

Reply to
pbreed

At a previous job, we had a server with double redundant this and triple redundant that, and one power cord. Guess which part broke.

I think the best you can get for (easy) redundancy is to have separate servers on separate continents, or at least east/west coast USA.

Reply to
DJ Delorie