Embedded tools are 10% off to celebrate 25th Aniversary

COMSOL is celebrating its 25th birthday --- not many companies can claim that in our industry.

So we are starting what we hope will be an exciting year with a 10% discount on selected products available from our web shop. These include:-

C compilers from HI-TECH, Cosmic and Avocet.

Ellisys Tracker 110 the affordable USB analyser

RTOS and TCP/IP stacks for 8 to 32 bit CPUs from CMX

CAN interfaces from Peak for purchases over 400 UK Pounds

Jungo packages for creating windows drivers for PCI & USB

TCP/IP and USB stacks as well as embedded disk file systems from EBS

BDM interface cables and software from P&E for sales of over 500 UK Pounds

But hurry these offers only last until the 10th of December

As well as that we have bought 120 bottles of wine and will be giving them away over the next 3 months For details see the web site

The latest issue of the Newsletter contains more information about these offers - It also has lots of information on a number of new products.......

HI-TECH the well respected C compiler manufacturers have now released affordable C compilers and Debuggers for these CPUs..... ARM dsPIC msp430 PIC-18 8051

Breaking News....P&E now have low cost USB to BDM interfaces available for the ColdFire and the 5xx/8xx PPC. The Nexus PPC 55xx has a JTAG interface and that is now supported along with a development package that includes a GCC compiler and debugger that will operate straight " out of the box"

For details and your copy of the newsletter

Chris Stephens E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460

1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603 Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2BZ England

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools now available for next day delivery - from our web shop

Reply to
Chris Stephens