Subject Author Posted Replies

Compact Flash interface with MPC8313E
Hi , We have been working with Compact Flash interface with our powerpc based board and we are facing some difficulty in timing consideration for interfacing the CF in true IDE mode. we are using...

Switching device types in a USB device
Hi there, I would like to know whether is possible to switch the device type fro the device(USB), i mean, if it is possible to issue a event, command o similar to the host to say something like "i am...
10
10

IBM announces PowerXCell 8i, QS22 blade server
IBM announces PowerXCell 8i, QS22 blade server Tuesday 13th May 2008, 11:23:00 PM, written by Carl Bender IBM today made formal the announcement of an HPC-targeted variant of the Cell B.E. processor,...

Writing to file delayed with Linux 2.6.10 & NFS
After porting our application from Linux 2.4.26 to Linux 2.6.10, I am seeing it taking 35 seconds to write to a file when using NFS. Here is the code I am using to write to the file:...
4
4

Is GoAhead software still alive?
We've been using the GoAhead web server for several years, and recently we've had to fix a few bugs in it (the keep-alive support broke if you used .asp pages). The SSL support is also somewhat...
9
9

NET+50 download problem
Hi All, I am new in NET+50 processor. I have a development board NET+ARM 50BGA But facing problem to download test program. Prevoiously it was possible to download program through FTP server t flash....

M16C29 Beginner
Dear all I have recently acquired a Renesas M16C29 Starter kit. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some tutorials online or a book that is specifically aimed at M16C users. I would prefer to use...
2
2

iMX31 ARM Processor
I am working on a project with the iMX31 processor. I have seen some posts in this group about people using this processor so I hope someone can help out. I need to tri-state a GPIO pin in this...
1
1

build camera using cmos3088
Hay, I have just purchase a cmos 3088 and planning to build my own camer from it. I am just wondering what are the others components that I need to purchas to build the camera. I also want to do some...
2
2

how to ISR code with lesser memory usage(Urgent)
Hi all, Could anybody help me or guide me to write a better ISR code which use lesser memory and compiles smaller hex problem I am facing is if use too many 'if else' conditions in my ISR the hex file...
6
6

Is there any software emulator available for 80c186 microprocessor?
Hi, Can anyone suggest if there is any software emaulator available for 80c18 microproceesor where the application can be made to run and tested on PC a if running on the actual 80c186 microprocessor...
6
6

QUERY : newlib for STR710 and GNUARM for STR710
hello: is there a port of newlib for the STR710? where can i find it? what platforms are supported by GNUARM's newlib? will it work on the STR710? thank you for the information, Aaron --
5
5

Re: Message Queues (2.4 vs. 2.6)
Maybe it is obvious to everybody else, but I have not idea what you are referring to. 2.4 of what? -- Regards, Richard. + & official architecture ports, more than 5000 downloads per month. + by TÜV...
1
1

FPGA file formats
Can someone give me a comprehensive list of the different file formats that are used with fpgas?
9
9

Looking for a tiny WAV player
I am looking for a tiny WAV player. To be able to download a WAV file and play it on demand ( push of a button ). Four buttons and four wav files would be even better. Has anyone seen something like...
4
4