Subject Author Posted Replies

Embedded BitTorrent: 2 of 5
Embedded BitTorrent: 2 of 5 Anti-P2P Group Takes Down Revision3 Site 29 May 2008 by Mark Hachman, PC Magazine The chief executive of online video network Revision3 on Thursday accused MediaDefender,...

Embedded BitTorrent: 1 of 5
Embedded BitTorrent: 1 of 5 Background: A client recently hired me to manage the development of an Internet-enabled product. I can't reveal too many details, but it runs a Embedded version of a...

XbeePro (Zigbee radio) : repeated TX Status messages
I've been working on an embedded system that uses the XbeePro OEM (series 1) Zigbee module. I use the module in API mode 2. Yesterday I found that when I send a "64-bit TX Request" message to the...
1
1

1 Pin MTE Cable
Hi all, Does anybody know a good source for a single wire cable which allows me to connect two 0.1" header pins (IDC connectors, JTAG pins etc)? I scanned the web/eBay but only found one source in the...
2
2

length compensation for RocketIO channels
Hi there, I'm designing a PCB that incorporates a Virtex4 FX60 with 16 RocketIOs. All RocketIOs function only as a receiver and I wonder if you should care for length compensation on my FR4 board,...

CAN J1939 protocol
I have a question to all those guys who have experience with CAN bus software and protocol J1939: We should interface to the vehicle CAN bus with our product. The customer has defined about 10...
2
2

ANNOUNCE: SiliconBlue Pioneers New FPGA Technology for Handheld, Ultra-Low Power Applications
SiliconBlue Pioneers New FPGA Technology for Handheld, Ultra-Low Power Applications Monday, SiliconBlue(tm) announced a revolutionary new class of single-chip, ultra low-power FPGA devices that set a...

FPA in ARM
What are th so called FPA registers in ARM? How are they used?
6
6

Luminary Micro and sales
We want to buy Luminary Micro microcontrollers for strategy products. But Luminary website not have company sales. Please, where is annual report of Luminay micro to show company sales? Bob
2
2

Seagate ST1 questions
Hello! Has anyone worked with these drives? Currently they are available from Amazon Marketplace vendors in both 5G and 6G sizes. It fits in a standard compact flash socket. And one of the available...
2
2

Re: ANNOUNCE:-- TimingAnalyzer Free Version -- Draw timing diagrams
Have you ever met Tux? :) -- % Randy Yates % "Maybe one day I'll feel her cold embrace, %% Fuquay-Varina, NC % and kiss her interface, %%% 919-577-9882 % til then, I'll leave her alone." %%%% % 'Yours...
18
18

CANopen: LSS in NMT Stopped Mode
I have a question on the implementation of CANopen. According to CiA 301 pg 77 about NMT, "By switching a device into th Stopped state it is forced to stop the communication altogether (excep node...

Simulation of Microcontrollers
I have been working on microcontrolers like 8051 and intel's 80c196. I have never simulated microcontrolers before starting development however I know that Proteus can be used to simulate 8051 and few...
8
8

Development tools comments
Hi Experts, Let me start by providing some background. We have designed an ASIC: 8051 + non standard peripherals (timers etc) + FLASH + RF frontent for a product used in wireless communications. The...
1
1

Any C/C++ Embedded Tool Chain Developers in the Houston Area?
Hi, Are any of you guys C/C++ tool chain developers who live in the Houston or Austin areas? Thanks.