XbeePro (Zigbee radio) : repeated TX Status messages

I've been working on an embedded system that uses the XbeePro OEM (series 1) Zigbee module. I use the module in API mode 2.

Yesterday I found that when I send a "64-bit TX Request" message to the XbeePro module and request that it send me the transmit results, the module returns anywhere from 1 to 18 identical "TX Status" messages. As I understand it, I'm only supposed to get 1.

Has anyone else seen this? I'm still waiting on a response from their support staff but I thought I'd check with other embedded developers until then.

Thanks

- Tony H.

Reply to
daytony32

I forgot to mention what firmware I was using... V10A4.

- Tony H.

Reply to
daytony32