32 bit CPU, network and on chip flash ~300KB - Page 2

Re: 32 bit CPU, network and on chip flash ~300KB

Ouch, my fault. It says 32x256 bit boot-rom :-)

---
42Bastian
Re: 32 bit CPU, network and on chip flash ~300KB
On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 05:22:23 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (42Bastian

It really seems like this CPU is the only candidate so far that comes
closest to what I need. BGA is not really a show stopper and if no
other solution is available that's probably the way to go.

The Coldfire is already at the lower end (performance wise) of what I
need.

Markus

Re: 32 bit CPU, network and on chip flash ~300KB

Now (with the SDRAM bug fix, it is called the AT75C221 and it does not
contain any flash.

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com