32 bit CPU, network and on chip flash ~300KB

Well, today must be your lucky day! You can get the OKI ARM CPU with

512 KB of flash for less than $10 (I was quoted
Reply to
rickman

distributor. So

if

about

though

are

I'll

Thats only if your local OKI distributor wants to sell you some.=20

Has anyone used the winbond arm chip ? If it is available ? That appears to have ethernet(at least hardware mac) and usb and nat 80 MHz 8K I-cache

2K D-cache=20 2 MACs H/W NAT 2 USB1.1 Host 21 GPIO pins Full modem function UART LQFP 176=20
no flash or ram or rom though

yup from the datasheet dual 10/100 ethernet Macs

sounds like a router / firewall.

docs are still A revision with characteristics to be added.

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson

Now (with the SDRAM bug fix, it is called the AT75C221 and it does not contain any flash.

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com