Contract Midlands UK GSM & 7816

Hi,

We have an immediate contract for an embedded engineer with the following skills.

8051 (Keil C51), SIM's GSM11.11 and 11.14, 7816. Also I2C and AT command set. Iridium and Some Win9* skills an advantage but not essential. An interesting project.

Based in Midlands. Immediate start.

Please reply with CV/Skill-set to snipped-for-privacy@hrsconsulting.co.uk

Regards Chris

Chris Hills The Team for SW, HW, Embedded and HRSconsulting real-time contracting & permanent

+44 1278 751 705 Engineering staff
Chris Hills