Subject Author Posted Replies

Article writer
"I really like the articles. They were well written in a free flowing and clear way and were obviously well researched.

Content Writer
Words have inspired the world=92s greatest athletes, the most incomparable artists and peerless warriors throughout history.

Regarding adding device to keil project
Hi everybody, When I am creating a new project in keil and selecting device, it adds different startup code. Like if I am selecting DS80C400 then it is adding startup code for DS80C390. I am using...

IAR Embedded Workbench License Error
I know this is not exactly a technical question but I'm at my wits end here. I'm trying to use eval version of the IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM v5.30. I'm able to install and everything by when I...
1
1

problem while selecting a device in keil uvision3
hi everybody, I am using keil uvision3 trial version. While creating new project when I select DS80C400 as a device then instead of loading startup code for DS80C400 it loads the startup code for...
6
6

Video Capture and storage
Hi, I am looking at building a system that will capture SVGA or better video from a USB camera encode in H.264 or Theora, and save to an High Density SD Card 32GB. The system will be battery (maybe...
1
1

Windows tcp Rx hanging
When I upload data from DPS (where my tcp implementation is) to windows (an ftp server takes the data there), the windows tcp hangs at times. It happens only at 100 MbpS. Something like 8 megabytes/S...
38
38

Atmega 128 and AT25F512A flash memory problems
Heya guys, I'm trying to get the AT25F512A 512kb flash chip working with an Atmega128, but unfortunately without any success thus far. I'm using the AVRlib SPI and SPIFlash .c and .h files to get it...

IAR Workbench Kickstart to CCE V3.1
Hi, Using IAR workbench Kickstart V4 IDE i wrote a code for UART commmunication, by which i am sending some variables, this code is perfectly working.But when i transferred the same code to CCE V3.1...

Software architecture using C for mid-range PIC.
Hi all, I am new to this group but checking over recent postings seems to indicate a fair amount of Clue kicking around [1]. A bit of background before y'all tell me to RTFM or JFGI. I've got quite a...
48
48

PPC 440 Boot UP Issues
Hi i am trying to boot PPC440gp on FPGA board i am loading the program (text and data)into ram and executing from ram i have written start up script for board initialization and while loading errors...
1
1

Counting number of cycles
Dear all, How can I count de exact number of cycles spent by processor during a very small code execution? I'm using an EDB9315A with ARM920T processor running Linux 2.6 Thanks in advance,
8
8

How to read SPI data with FTDI chip FT232R?
Hello all I'm trying to read and write serial data with a FTDI chip (FT232R). I'm using the IC in Synchronous Bit Bang Mode using D0 as a CLK output and D1 as a DATA input/output. First i shall shift...
8
8

Using infrared leds and transistors to make a keyboard
Hi, I have to design a 5-button keyboard. I would like to use infrared leds and transistors to make the buttons of the keyboard. Years ago, in fact, I had a digital manometer that had 4 buttons based...
19
19

16-bit SPI trying to read from 22-clock cycle ADC
Hi, I'm trying to pull out data from the ADS8320 (a 16-bit ADC by Analog Devices. See bottom of page 10 in ) using the SPI in an AT91SAM7S256. The problem is that the ADC needs 6 extra clock cycles to...
40
40